Subject: Re: Serious NFS problem...
To: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/09/1998 09:45:49
On Fri, Oct 09, 1998 at 08:23:15AM +0200, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:

> For what it's worth, this is also needed for a VAX with Ultrix 4.3 to
> be able to use NFS file systems exported by NetBSD/sparc -current.

...which indicates that this workaround is needed in both directions.
I'll try to confirm this with my home setup, later today. (I'm building
a mac68k box over the weekend, starting tonight, so I'll have another
platform on which to test.)

Mason Loring
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments
  dropped from day's caravan."--Rabindranath Tagore..awake ? sleep : dream;