Subject: Re: 1.3.2 CDROM
To: Guenther Grau <Guenther.Grau@bk.bosch.de>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/06/1998 07:45:24
Guenther Grau <Guenther.Grau@bk.bosch.de>  wrote:
 > Rick Kelly wrote:
 > > Is there going to be another another batch of 1.3.2 CDROMs? I notice
 > > that the web page says "SOLD OUT"

We don't have any plans of doing another run of 1.3.2 CD's.  It wouldn't
be financially feasible.

Feel free to check http://www.netbsd.org/Sites/cdroms.html for other
distributors.

 > I don't want to spread any rumors, but I've seen someone
 > (no I don't give any names :-), has been pulling up some
 > changes into the 1.3 branch. Maybe there is going to be
 > a 1.3.3 out someday somewhen in the not so distant
 > future :-)
 >
 > Well, maybe someone with more 'insight' knowledge can
 > comment.

There will always be _another release_ but at this point, I'm not
sure when... I don't think anyone has actually decided yet; but I
could be wrong.