Subject: libc still hosed?
To: None <>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/01/1998 18:07:57
Hi, all.

I just did a "make build" from today's sup, and it compiled properly.
However, it choked after installing, and several other
things began concurrently choking. Yanking that libc out and falling
back to... uh... 31... seemed an effective bandaid.

Is this to be expected, or have I hit a new snag? I remember seeing
a couple messages from folks saying that -current *builds*, and, indeed,
it builds for me, but I haven't seen the "official" message, I don't
think, and -current (as of today, anyway) won't *run* with the bleeding-
edge libc.

Thanks in advance for pointers.

Mason Loring
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments
  dropped from day's caravan."--Rabindranath Tagore..awake ? sleep : dream;