Subject: Compaq Presario 1650 with 1.3.2 or -current?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@mediaone.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/30/1998 18:59:36
I've ben meaning to pick up a laptop that I'd like to multi-boot between
NetBSD / NT / Linux (in order of decreasing priority).  The presario seems
to have a decent mix of disk/memory size for the price, and I figure that
I could probably buy a machine from a worse vendor (although I tend to fear
all Presario-named Compaq stuff as crap made for the consumer market)

I'd like to see if people on current-users have any experiences with this
machine in general and more specifically whether any people are running/have
ran NetBSD on one and with what results.

I'd appreciate it if you'd CC me, as I'm a tad behind on the mailing lists
since I've returned from vacation.

--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                                   rafal@mediaone.net