Subject: Re: 3C905B status?
To: Duncan McEwan <duncan@MCS.VUW.AC.NZ>
From: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 09/29/1998 14:01:19
On Tue, Sep 29, 1998 at 01:46:36PM +1200, Duncan McEwan wrote:
> About a month ago fvdl posted (about support for the 3C905B):
>
> I emailed Frank last week to find out the status of this but didn't get
> a reply -- he's probably too busy working on one of those other things
> that keep popping up -- or perhaps he's taking a well-earned vacation :-)
>
> So, does anyone else know the status of support for this card?

Sorry, I was hardly able to do any work on it last month, which is bad,
because I promised people I'd have it ready Real Soon Now. However,
my time availability looks better now. It's working for 905B cards,
but still needs some cleanup.

I'll make it available to the people who offered to be testers. You'll
need a -current kernel to test it, though, because of the changed
MII code in -current.

- Frank