Subject: Re: Version releases and current-freezes
To: None <>
From: Space Case <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/28/1998 21:38:04
On Sep 28,  9:43pm, "Perry E. Metzger" wrote:
>Chris G. Demetriou writes:
>> And alas, the sources used to build them aren't often packaged with
>> them.
>FYI, I actually try to include sources with my snapshots these days,
>but I haven't done one in a while. I'm probably about to build one,

I generally do a weekly snapshot for mac68k (these last few weeks being
an exception), making available on Sun. evening a build from Sat. sources.
Thus, source is nearly always available for the current snapshot (the
source tarballs built Sat. morning)...

Steve Allen -   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <>

With all the fancy scientists in the world, why can't they just once
build a nuclear balm?