Subject: Re: Version releases and current-freezes
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/28/1998 21:38:04
On Sep 28,  9:43pm, "Perry E. Metzger" wrote:
>Chris G. Demetriou writes:
>> And alas, the sources used to build them aren't often packaged with
>> them.
>
>FYI, I actually try to include sources with my snapshots these days,
>but I haven't done one in a while. I'm probably about to build one,
>though.

I generally do a weekly snapshot for mac68k (these last few weeks being
an exception), making available on Sun. evening a build from Sat. sources.
Thus, source is nearly always available for the current snapshot (the
source tarballs built Sat. morning)...

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

With all the fancy scientists in the world, why can't they just once
build a nuclear balm?