Subject: Re: This is crazy
To: Scott Ellis <scotte@intrepid.warped.com>
From: None <seebs@plethora.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/25/1998 13:35:30
In message <19980925091747.A20506@intrepid.warped.com>, Scott Ellis writes:
>it deserves.  I'm unclear about the particulars of core's organization, but
>isn't there somebody who can make sure that the ideals of NetBSD are
>maintained, and help cut out all the bickering and other foolishness?

Well, I'm not part of core, and I'm not even particularly influential, but
I will happily volunteer to act as a mediator for any disputes related to
NetBSD.  I don't have training per se, but I have found that I'm apparently
good at this.  Anyone with concerns, problems, etc. with NetBSD core team
direction, etc., is welcome to bring them up with me, and I will try to help.
Obviously, I have no official blessing, but I don't think anyone finds me
completely unbearable.

-s