Subject: Re: OpenBSD
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/22/1998 15:26:47
On Tue, 22 Sep 1998, Chris G. Demetriou wrote:
>Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com> writes:
>>   Maybe a NetBSD security web page wouldn't be such a bad idea.
>
>Oh, you mean like:
>
>http://www.netbsd.org/Security/index.html
>
>(which is linked to the front page, even)?  8-)

  Well, that page serves a good purpose...but I'm talking about specific
information.  Now that I've looked a little more closely, the "advisory archive"
page is more-or-less what I was talking about. 8-)

  My office recently bought a whole shitload of Mountain Dew.  One of the cases
has no carbonated water in it at all...it's pure Mountain Dew syrup.  We keep
them around for emergencies.  Two of those can keep me up for upwards of 30
hours.  I think I'm gonna go have one. :)

                                       -Dave McGuire