Subject: Re: NetBSD jobs in bay area
To: Bill Studenmund <skippy@macro.stanford.edu>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 09/22/1998 10:37:58
On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> Does anyone know of NetBSD-using sites in the bay area doing scientific
> simulations? I'm on the job prowl and looking at opportunities in
> scientific computation, preferably w/ NetBSD. :-)

You know what would be really cool? To have a page on our web site
where we would list, for free, job opportunities involving NetBSD.
I would expect that many shops NetBSD using NetBSD would have some
contact with the NetBSD community, and would be happy to have an
additional place to advertise open jobs. It would certainly be good
for users since it would help us find places that would actually
let us spend some work time working on NetBSD.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@portal.ca>  604-257-9400    De gustibus, aut bene aut nihil.
Any opinions expressed are mine and mine alone.