Subject: Re: BSD system bezels?
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Gandhi woulda smacked you <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/18/1998 00:57:37
I'd not mind having one of those sticker thingies to put
on my IPX.
It'd be fun to have one to replace the SPARCstation IPX
insert (yes, I know, the dimensions will be more PC-ish,
but it's fun to think about:
On Thu, 17 Sep 1998 email@example.com wrote:
* It's worth thinking about. My idea was to sell the BSD logos only to
* people who promise to use them only on BSD machines. The idea is that
* a box that ships with one of those plastic stickies is a box that was
* *designed* with BSD Unix in mind, not just some Windows box with the O/S
* Sure, it doesn't matter *much*, but it's nice to know that the hardware
* was put together with some attention paid to the strengths and weaknesses
* of whichever BSD variant you're using.
Friends don't let friends use Microsoft.