Subject: Re: AFS/arla
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/17/1998 11:44:44
On Thu, 17 Sep 1998, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
> The intent is to put the CODA stuff in a separate set, so you need not
> install it. However, having *unavailable* as a base set would seem to
> me to be a bad idea.

What about the netatalk userland stuff? I haven't looked real hard for it
lately, but last I checked, there weren't any precompiled binary
distributions; I had to compile it myself. The netatalk kernel support
isn't even particularly new; I think it was in 1.3.
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 22 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++