Subject: Re: BSD system bezels?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de>
List: current-users
Date: 09/16/1998 23:04:19
> They are the little 1 inch by 1 inch rubbery transparent thingys
> with an embedded piece of metal foil with a company logo in front
> put on random PCs by clone assemblers. PC enclosures usually
> have a little square area for this purpose on the front side.

 "Yes, it runs Novell", "Intel inside", "Macintosh instead", "Win95
compatible" - those stickers come to my mind.

 In fact, all those "stickers" and "bezels" ("Bembel" in german)
are not given away just like this, but after a thoroughly test.

 How about a NetBSD-test-suite? Then we can talk about that bezel :-)

 OK, I admit, your idea was not one of those stickers, but another
one, but even so, why not?

--
Markus Illenseer
NetBSD 1.3.2 CD-ROM "Gateway! Vol. 3" now shipping!  See:  http://core.de/