Subject: Re: road map for new immigrants?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Neil Hoggarth <neil.hoggarth@physiol.ox.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 09/15/1998 10:16:12
This is all great stuff - I'll most likely be doing some of this sort
of thing for the first time shortly (once the userland sources settle
down a bit, and integration of CATS support into the public arm32 tree
is a bit further along).

However, to go back to the question which kicked off the thread - is
any of this useful information collected somewhere? It sounds to me
like we could really do with something akin to the FreeBSD "making the
world" guide? I'm tempted to offer to start collecting notes together
myself, but given that I've never actually built current from source
myself yet this might be somewhat premature and presumptuous of me!

Regards,

Neil Hoggarth                                 Departmental Computer Officer
<neil.hoggarth@physiol.ox.ac.uk>                   Laboratory of Physiology
http://www.physiol.ox.ac.uk/~njh/                     Oxford University, UK