Subject: AFS/arla
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: dustin sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/12/1998 00:26:45
	So I just installed arla on my laptop, only one crash (hint, if
the test fails, try to figure out what's wrong before you go ahead and
load the module, mount the filesystem, and try to cd into in two different
xterms).  The problem, by the way, was my firewall.  :)

	Anyway, what's the closest to free I could get something to run as
an AFS server?  I don't have principals in any of these realms, so it's
basically a fancy ftp for me now.  :)

--
SA, software.net         My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>