Subject: Re: installing a pkg on multiple machines?
To: Current Users <>
From: Guenther Grau <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/11/1998 11:16:16

Jukka Marin wrote:
> BTW, other than this problem, the package system is just GREAT.

Yes, Kudos to all pkg-builders and maintainers. This makes NetBSD
a lot more user friendly and safes quite a lot of time. Now, if
only every sw-developer would incorporate the changes needed into
their packages we wouldn't need to maintain all the patches, but
there always has to be something left that you can dream of :-)

> BTW#2, how do I keep my pkgsrc tree up-to-date (without re-ftping the
> whole tree every week)?

Hmm, is the pkg-collection not available for sup? (Not that I can
sup from behind our firewall, but this is a different issue :-(