Subject: RE: Your Missing Persons Report
To: None <jonathan@netbsd.org>
From: None <I_R_G@yahoo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/07/1998 16:26:14
If you suspect that the person you reported missing might have
been taken out of the United States, you can receive free
information from International Resources Group (I.R.G.).  This
information will help you know what to do to increase that
person's chances of staying alive and well, and returning home
safely.  The I.R.G. team includes members of the international
intelligence community experienced in computer, electronic, and
field surveillance and tracking as well as former U.S. Marines
trained in anti-terrorist tactics and hostage recovery.  For
general information or answers to routine questions, send a self
addressed, stamped envelope to I.R.G.  If your case is urgent,
overnight your request via Express Mail.  All inquiries are
confidential.

International Resources Group
P.O.Box 1974
Wallingford, CT   06942