Subject: Audio acting strangely with wss compat
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Ezra Story <ezy@panix.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/22/1998 13:40:22
I'm seeing (hearing) the last sample from the last closer of the
audio device played instead of the current samples being fed to the
the audio device.  It sounds like something isn't thunking the data
in until the device gets closed, but that's only a surface analysis.
I checked back a few sups to see if there was anything obvious but didn't
find anything.  It stopped wroking probably about a couple weeks ago, but I
started putting sup's into my local cvs tree more recently than that, so I
wasn't able to go back that far.

Is anyone else seeing this problem?  I'm current as of Aug 20th. :)

Ezra