Subject: Re: Parentheses and KNF
To: Chris Jones <cjones@honors.montana.edu>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 08/20/1998 16:34:42
On Thu, 20 Aug 1998, Chris Jones wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Aug 1998, Hauke Fath wrote:
>
> > Strongly seconded, especially if we must keep tab8 indentation. (must we?)
>
> I read somewhere that somebody did a study, and they claim that a tab
> setting of 4 to 6 is easiest for humans to parse.

I really like 4 a lot better; I often find it easier to read because
complex statements in deeply nested code don't end up being spread
across five lines in the rightmost thirty-two columns of the screen.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite mist, software reverberates