Subject: Re: CVS commit: src
To:, Manuel Bouyer <>
From: Brian Buhrow <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/14/1998 09:39:14
	I personally like the SCSI output.  Gives me a lot more information
than other OS's I work with.  This information is good.

On Aug 14,  8:00am, wrote:
} Manuel Bouyer <> writes:
} > Would'nt something like
} > printf("%s: %dMB, %d cyl, %d head, %d sec, %d bytes/sect x %d sectors", ...)
} > look better than the actual
} > printf("%s: %dMB, %d sec, geom chs %d/%d/%d, %d bytes/sec\n", ...)
} >
} > I can't see any reason to not have the same format for scsi and ata drives.
} Right, both ata and scsi drives should report this info and the
} printout should be the same!  I've always thought the scsi version was
} a bit verbose.  Lets see what the comunity thinks and then adjust them
} both.