Subject: Modem problems
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>
List: current-users
Date: 08/01/1998 20:56:10
Hello,
I'm trying to bring dialing connection to work, but I can't
get modem to work. It shows up normally as
com2, but pppd fails to connect (chat is not able to make the connection).

I even tried to use cu -ltty02 to send commands to modem, but it
says something like tty02: Input/output error after I write anything
and disconnects. Any hints, ideas ? This is first time I setup
dial-up connectrion on NetBSD, so I don't know what to do now ...

I'm using NetBSD/i386 1.3.2.

Thanks for any help.

Jarda
--
Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>	http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/
It is better never to have been born.  But who among us has such luck?