Subject: pine behaving wonky
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: After 5 PM please slip brain through slot in door. <greywolf@starwolf.starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/01/1998 00:38:02
I'm running pine 4.0, freshly compiled, up-to-date kernel and userland.
I go to compose a message, and lo and behold, it goes into constant disk-
interrupt mode, writing nothing but 8k-sized blocks of the letter 'U'.
Whither, I know not.

I'd like to introduce my less-knowledgable family to "pine" rather than
"mail", but this is prohibiting this move...

Any suggestions?

				--*greywolf;
--
Are you being infected by a UNIX virus?  If you're receiving OS shipments
from your vendor, you may be subjecting your computer to the worst virus