Subject: Re: NetBSD master CVS tree commits
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Stephane Engel <steph@onyx.stsn.dga.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 07/31/1998 09:25:01
> On Tue, Jul 28, 1998 at 07:53:05PM -0700, Ted Lemon wrote:
> >
> > Apparently it's Norvegian in France...  I just followed what M'seiur
> > Bouyer did, assuming he knew what he was doing.  But it should
> > probably be NORWEGIAN_KEYBOARD or NORSK_KEYBORDSK (yeah, I know,
> > that's probably a variety of Lutfisk or something, but hopefully you
> > know what I mean).
> >

> In french it is "norvegien". I just assumed the initial commit was rigth ...
> Perry, maybe you can submit a pullup for the typo correction ?
> I can't rigth now, because my lab is moving, so I will not have access
> to my machines for a few days :(
>
> --
> Manuel Bouyer, LIP6, Universite Paris VI.               Manuel.Bouyer@lip6.fr
> --

Why not to put :
# Keyboard layout configuration for pccons
#options        FRENCH_KBD
#options        FINNISH_KBD
#options        GERMAN_KBD
#options        NORWEGIAN_KBD
in GENERIC.local instead of GENERIC, ...,  as far as it's include in most kernel
config file so we don't have to redefine it for each new kernel.

         |                     Stéphane Engel                         |
 ________X________   email : Stephane.Engel@onyx.stsn.dga.fr  ________X________
       0   0              `` Blue Sky And Tail Wheel ''             0   0