Subject: Re: NetBSD master CVS tree commits
To: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 07/30/1998 12:50:03
On Tue, Jul 28, 1998 at 07:53:05PM -0700, Ted Lemon wrote:

> Apparently it's Norvegian in France...  I just followed what M'seiur
> Bouyer did, assuming he knew what he was doing.  But it should
> probably be NORWEGIAN_KEYBOARD or NORSK_KEYBORDSK (yeah, I know,
> that's probably a variety of Lutfisk or something, but hopefully you
> know what I mean).

In french it is "norvegien". I just assumed the initial commit was rigth ...
Perry, maybe you can submit a pullup for the typo correction ?
I can't rigth now, because my lab is moving, so I will not have access
to my machines for a few days :(

--
Manuel Bouyer, LIP6, Universite Paris VI.               Manuel.Bouyer@lip6.fr