Subject: Re: Mac Floppy utility
To: Bill Studenmund <>
From: None <netbsd@munnari.OZ.AU>
List: current-users
Date: 07/27/1998 17:05:41
> "Henry B. Hotz" <> wrote:
> I used rawrite (sp?) under Virtual PC with no problems to create a FreeBSD
> boot floppy.  (It couldn't find the virtual disk drives to load anything
> onto though so I couldn't install FreeBSD under Virtual PC.  The floppy
> booted VPC OK though.)

This is not quite on the same thread, but I have been tracking down the
various issues that prevented me from running NetBSD 1.3.2 under VirtualPC.
At present I am running quite happily with a custom kernel and new
Files, source changes and full installation details at

 - David.

David Hornsby
Professional Officer
Department of Computer Science "Home of MultiPort GW"
The University of Melbourne, Parkville, 3052, Victoria, Australia.