Subject: Re: Spam
To: None <>
From: Space Case <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/23/1998 23:14:45
On Jul 23,  3:50pm, wrote:
>But, the fact that you have written to this list means that the
>programs that eat archives and spit out mail addresses will eventually
>find you and soon enough you will be getting mail direct to your

Eskimo is quite good at filtering spam.  About a quarter of the spam I get
nowadays comes via the NetBSD maillists (which shows how much I actually
get), and procmail gets 99% of what does come through.  You may note that
I've never munged my address...

I used to get 100-200 spams a week at work (mostly triplicates, because
I've used three different machines to post to news over the last 10 years),
but it has dropped off quite a bit recently.

Steve Allen -   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <>

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time
to reform.
		-- Mark Twain