Subject: Re: load balancing ethernet
To: Chris Jones <cjones@honors.montana.edu>
From: Skeelo <skeelo@white-dwarf.dyn.ml.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/22/1998 01:35:55
Hello,

As I was checking out someone's great work in collecting information on
various organizations/projects that use NetBSD, I came across this.

http://www6.nttlabs.com/HyperNews/get/PAPER196.html

Being the curious creature that I am I started reading. It's very
interesting and might be just what you are looking for.

Hope this helps.