Subject: Re: [majordomo@NetBSD.ORG: Majordomo results: un$ubscribe due to excessive bounces]
To: current-users@NetBSD.ORG, Bernd Ernesti <>
From: Olaf Seibert <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/19/1998 01:09:30
Bernd Ernesti <> wrote:
>P.S: There was a second round of unsubscribes which was caused by a mail
>     problem after the first round so all people which where resubscribed
>     after the first round where again unsubscribed. This is also fixed.

Is this perchance a reference to the fact that was
on the Realtime Blackhole List for a while? I found in my mail logs
that lots of netbsd-list mail was bounced for that reason.

How did it get there in the first place anyway?

___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                D787B44DFC896063 4CBB95A5BD1DAA96
\X/ * You are not expected to understand this.