Subject: Re: USB support in Linux
To: Jason Thorpe <>
From: Dustin Sallings <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/12/1998 22:24:29
> Newer Alphas have it (the ones with the Cypress PCI-ISA bridge; it has a
> USB controller on it), and Macs are supposed to ship with it soon (maybe
> the G3 Macs already have it?)

	Hmm... obvious problem there is G3 isn't supported.  :(  Oh well, I'm
not in that big of a hurry.  I guess that leaves me with Alpha or PC for now.

	I wish I had the resources to run an online liquor store. would be great for not only donations, but ingestible ``thank
you'' notes to the developers for keeping my machines happy.  :)

SA,         My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <>