Subject: Re: Building programs to use UVM...
To: Erik E. Fair <>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/08/1998 08:23:59
On Wed, Jul 08, 1998 at 01:57:34AM -0700, Erik E. Fair wrote:

> "bleeding" is right - I'm still trying to recover my Sun 3/60 build system
> from the p{read,write} mess on July 1. I'm pretty close, but it's slower
> going than my Sparc...

Well, this is incentive for me... A friend has a spare DAT drive and SCSI
controller, and if I can get 'em to run on my box, I'll buy 'em from him.
I haven't had a chance to do anything about it yet, but your message is
inspirational. Tonight! :)

Good luck with it, at any rate... :/

Mason Loring
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments
 dropped from day's caravan."--Rabindranath Tagore...awake ? sleep : dream;