Subject: Building programs to use UVM...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 07/07/1998 21:48:23
Is setting "UVM=yes" and "PMAP_NEW=yes" the proper way to signal the system
that I want things to be built with UVM? It seems to work... I couldn't find
any docs anywhere instructing me on this, however, so I'd love to have
some confirmation. :)

Also, I've been using the BSDI 1.1 (?) Netscape 4.0.5, and it seems to not
want to run under UVM. Has anyone else noticed this? Are there any ports
of Netscape Navigator (standalone) that run properly under UVM? Alternately,
is out Mozilla package stable enough to use? I'd be just as happy using
that, but the last time I heard anything about the package it was to report
some fairly serious flakiness.

Thanks in advance for the info...

--
Mason Loring Bliss...mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...www.webtrek.com/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments