Subject: Re: Kernel configuration [2]
To: David Forbes <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/07/1998 10:58:22
On Tue, 7 Jul 1998, David Forbes wrote:
> > /sys/arch/*/conf/GENERIC and options.4 would be most cool... :)
> 	^^^ These are supped with -current every night at midnight and the
> pages rebuild at 3am.  Unfortunately, there are about four ports which
> don't have a conf/GENERIC file.

Hum, well, giving some other filename for them shouldn't be that
difficult. .-) Although there _should_ probably be a GENERIC config file
there, anyways... i guess that's experimental ports (yet).

> As for the curses interface, I'll have to see.  I was thinking of perhaps
> doing a version using the wish shell.  Time will tell...  I want to add
> the facility to compile, first though.

Hum, that'll require X again...
Is there some toolkit that gives you an X user interface as well as a
curses interface, without too much effort?

 - Hubert

Hubert Feyrer <>