Subject: Re: Cluster support for NetBSD
To: None <>
From: Paul Ripke <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/03/1998 17:52:34
Erik wrote:
> At 18:53 -0700 7/2/98, Paul Ripke wrote:
> >So, when do we get clustering for NetBSD? ;)
> So, what do you mean by "cluster"? I recommend reading
> 	In Search of Clusters
> 	Gregory F. Pfister
> An EXCELLENT book. After reading, tell us what you mean...

Heh! Point well taken. "Cluster" has to be on the list of top
used and abused terms.

>From the reviews, that book sounds well worth the read - I'll
add it to my list...

Paul Ripke
BHP Information Technology
OpenVMS & UNIX (AIX, DG/UX, SCO, IRIX, Digital, SunOS...) Sysadmin
Computer Centre, Five Islands Rd, Port Kembla, NSW 2505, AUSTRALIA
      Anyone wishing to lay claim to the opinions expressed
                herein, do so at their own risk.