Subject: Re: CCD mirroring, bogus documentation (was Re: differential scsi controllers)
To: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@aros.net>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 07/01/1998 11:01:40
On Wed, 01 Jul 1998 09:33:40 -0600
 "Michael K. Sanders" <msanders@aros.net> wrote:

 > Should I file a PR with warning/disclaimer text for the ccd(4) man
 > page?

Sure...

 > I'll have to look at RAIDframe-- I hadn't heard of it before.  Thanks
 > for the reference.

It's on www.pdl.cs.cmu.edu somewhere... It is currently being ported to
the NetBSD kernel, and I believe I/O is mostly working on it at this point.

There are a few problems left, but I expect it will be in the tree for
NetBSD 1.4.

(RAIDFrame, BTW, provides the Kitchen Sink of RAID functinality, including
a RAID simulator.  It is tres elite.)

Moffett Field, CA 94035                             Pager: +1 650 428 6939