Subject: Over $400 Billion Dollars Is Owed To The North American Public!
To: None <financialnews@softhome.com>
From: None <financialnews@softhome.net>
List: current-users
Date: 06/30/1998 11:55:36
Yes we know the subject sounds crazy but it really is true!

Think about this for just one brief moment.

What has happened to all the money that was owned by
individuals who died without a will?

Where has all their money gone?

Did you know that over 60% of North Americans die without a will!!!

Did you know that over 85% of all the people who built the
railroads in the USA never claimed their pensions?

BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS HAVE NEVER BEEN CLAIMED BY ITS
RIGHTFUL OWNERS!  THESE ARE JUST TWO EXAMPLES OF LOST MONEY!

Go to our website to find out if you are owed some money!

http://205.152.190.238/funds

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF WAYS THAT MONEY BECOMES LOST!

Forwarded mailing addresses expire after one year when you move.
Each year millions of utility refund checks, final paychecks,
dividends etc, never reach therightful owners because the
forwarding addresses expire!

Where has all the lost money gone from the time the United
States became anation?  It is just sitting in depositories
- and it can be reclaimed with ease!

You owe it to yourself to check out our website.  If nothing
else you will be amazed by all the ways money is lost and
how much money there is.

You know, American Express is sitting on over $3.6 billion
in uncashed travellerschecks alone!

You have got to check our website.  The average adult in North
America is acutallyowed, and get this, on average - OVER $1000!

See if you are owed some money!

If you are curious at all check out our website at
http://205.152.190.238/assets - chances are, you are owed some money!

If you are not interested at all just hit reply and put
"remove" in the subject.