Subject: Re: NE2000 boot ROMs?
To: Matthias Drochner <>
From: Chris Jones <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/22/1998 10:17:30
On Sat, 20 Jun 1998, Matthias Drochner wrote:

> Excerpts from netbsd: 19-Jun-98 NE2000 boot ROMs? Chris
> Jones@honors.monta (648*)
> > So, does anybody know if
> > it's possible to buy NE2000-compatible boot ROMs for a reasonable price
> > somewhere?
> I'd be really surprised.

As it turns out, I found a few places that will sell them.  My usual
supplier sells them for $25, which is actually relatively expensive; I
found a place using altavista that sells card + boot ROM for $20.
Unfortunately, I lost the URL.

Just a note that they actually are out there, in case anybody else is

Chris Jones
           Mad scientist at large