Subject: Re: Commercial support for NetBSD...
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: None <seebs@plethora.net>
List: current-users
Date: 06/14/1998 21:54:01
In message <Pine.GSO.3.99.99.9806141747190.7784-100000@deceit.anim.dreamworks.c
om>, David Brownlee writes:
>	It definitely sounds like a good idea - NetBSD could definitely
>	benefit from something like this - my main concern would be how
>	long it might take to be financially viable...

Well, I'm proposing running it as a subsidiary of an ISP which is also
not-profitable-yet, but as a side effect, a lot of the overhead is taken care
of.  :)

Anyway, it'll be a few days before I have enough information to make a
definite decision; I really need to find some evidence of interest in the
product, but I think it'd be a great thing to offer.

-s