Subject: Target Your Market
To: None <members@bing.net>
From: None <getmore@internetcircle.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/14/1998 22:10:10
Hi,

Get them while there're hot!!
Fresh, accurate and responsive
e-mail address lists at unbeatable prices!

Through extensive online marketing research, we have found that e-mail
marketing to a targeted market is
the key to a successful website.  Our lists comprise of 10,000 total
addresses in each target market.
All lists are professionally maintained on one system constantly, so
that we can bring you the most up-to-
date lists available on the market.  We use only top notch extracting
tools to create highly targeted mailing
lists for each market.  These addresses have also been tested in each
market.  Of course you will always
have a few undeliverables, due to rapidly changing accounts of
netizens.  We will glady compensate you
with new addresses for any undeliverables you might get in your lists
(within 7days).

Catagories of the month:
   Antiques and Collectibles   $29.95
   Business on the internet    $19.95
   Insurance related               $29.95
   opportunity seekers           $25.95
   Realtors                              $29.95
   Sports enthusiasts             $29.95

We are now taking requests for new catagories!
You name the market, we will add that catagory.

To get more information on ordering these mailing lists, please click
below

mailto:getmore@internetcircle.com?subject=moreinfo

If you do not wish to receive future mailings, please reply with
"remove" in the subject.