Subject: Re: Trouble building libntp
To: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
From: Brian Cully <shmit@kublai.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/10/1998 20:58:05
I got around this by symlinking lib/libntp/libntp_pic.a to
domestic/lib/libntp/libntp_pic.a.

I think it's a bug with the version of ld that's in the toolchain
snapshot.

I haven't tried rebuilding the toolchain from a newer snap yet.

--
Brian Cully						<shmit@erols.com>
``And when one of our comrades was taken prisoner, blindfolded, hung