Subject: Quantum Fireball 4GB drive.
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Computo Ergo Checksum <greywolf@starwolf.starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/06/1998 11:54:09
I have a quality question.

Quantum Fireball 4GB drives are going relatively cheaply these days ($300).
Not bad for narrow SCSI-2.  I'd like to put one on my Sun as it's running
short of disk space.  I figure I wouldn't have to get another drive anytime
soon after that.

I seem to recall, though, that they had something of a high failure rate...
or am I remembering something else?

Any recommendations?  I need some disk space cheaply as I have rapidly filled
my /usr/X11/src and /usr/local directories :-)...

				--*greywolf;
--
There is nothing so phenomenal as the music of the Grateful Dead.  ___
No other music can so instantly bring a smile to one's face as    / / \