Subject: media selection on (ne* at pcmcia*) cards...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Jones <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/05/1998 14:58:59
...Does it work?  I remember seeing a message here recently about media
selection not working on *something*, but I don't remember if it applied
to pcmcia cards.

I've got a faculty member with a pcmcia ethernet card which works fine
over BNC, but not at all with UTP.  If media selection doesn't work, is
there any workaround, like a source code mod that will hard-code UTP
instead of BNC?

Thanks in advance.

Chris Jones
           Mad scientist at large