Subject: Re: "make clean" in libexec/ld.elf_so fails:
To: Patrick Welche <prlw1@cam.ac.uk>
From: James Graham - Systems Anarchist <greywolf@starwolf.starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/04/1998 09:36:20
Braino.  Sorry.

[It's been how many months since I actually built a release from scratch?]

Patrick Welche sez:
/*
 * Head Anarchy Conquest Knight Esquire of the Realm wrote:
 * >
 * > "Makefile", line 5: Malformed conditional (((${OBJECT_FMT} == "ELF") && !defined(NOSHLIB)))
 * > "Makefile", line 7: if-less endif
 * > "Makefile", line 7: Need an operator
 * > Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
 * >
 * >
 * > 				--*greywolf;
 * > --
 * > Woof...
 * >
 * >
 *
 *
 * (cd /usr/src/share/mk && make install)
 *
 * ?
 *
 * Patrick
 */

				--*greywolf;
--
				-=*=-
	"Did her eyes at the Turn of the Century tell me plainly