Subject: Re: Support for Adaptec AIC-7895?
To: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
From: Robert Agustin, Jr. <agustin@apicom.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/03/1998 11:48:31
I've never programmed support for a SCSI host adapter before, and
implementing this stuff seems like no trivial task by any means...  I'm
sorta curious as to how this stuff is done though.  Do you or does anyone
else have any references as to where I might start looking for info on
adding support to NetBSD for the AIC-7895?  Would I have to contact Adaptec
for detailed specs on the AIC-7895?  Also, where's a good place to start
looking for information on CAM?

-Robert