Subject: Re: license
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: current-users
Date: 05/29/1998 10:08:59
> Seems like 2 or 3 times a year this list becomes consumed with
> licensing.

Yeah.  It's a pain.

> How about every time someone feels compelled to type a message on
> that subject they instead go to the bug database and try to solve
> one...

And what do you propose we should do about problematic licenses,
routinely violate them?  Let each individual developer's ideas of what
the licenses mean rule inclusion into the tree?  I don't see any
reasonable solution *but* discussion of the issue.

Not that I have anything against bug-squashing.

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca