Subject: Re: Xemacs package problems
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/19/1998 13:33:20
On 19 May 1998, Matthias Scheler wrote:

> In article <Pine.GSO.3.96.980517212758.10975A-100000@user2.teleport.com>,
> > This is from Xemacs 20.3. A pkgsrc supped last night...
>
> I can't reproduce this under NetBSD-current. What NetBSD version are
> you using?

	A snapshot from early March... 1.3D I think. I've noticed an error
with that function before, I think, with this same version. Couldn't tell
you what program it was in for the life of me though. I assume that it's
been changed to be more compatible with other UNIX's versions of the
function...

	I've been planning on upgrading to -current soon, so maybe that
will fix the problem ;-)

	Ryan

-----
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!