Subject: Need "people using NetBSD for real work" on web pages.
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/15/1998 20:55:57
I was recently writing a small NetBSD sales pitch for someone, and I was
trying to remember all examples I could think of where large
organizations were using NetBSD for real, serious work.  Like NASA using
NetBSD/i386 on embedded systems for microgravity experiments on the
space station, and for whatever they're using those large Alpha systems
for.  Demon Internet using NetBSD for their core routers.  DEC using it
for the DNARD OS.  Avalon using it for whatever they're using it for on
the A12. Etc.

So I went to look at www.NetBSD.org for more examples and to clarify
details on some of these things and found nothing. This is *great* PR
stuff. Why aren't we advertising it prominently?