Subject: Re: How do I get an Imake.tmpl file?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alan Barrett <apb@iafrica.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/14/1998 15:19:33
On Thu, 14 May 1998, Frank van der Linden wrote:
> Your X11 (XFree86) installation is incomplete. I forget which .tgz you'll
> need from the xfree86 ftp site to make it work, I assume that it's
> X332prog.tgz.

Thanks!

I feel so stupid.  I encountered this Imake.tmpl problem with an older
version of XFree86, and thought that it would be sensible to upgrade
before asking for help, in case the upgrade fixed the problem.  But
somehow I seem to have missed the X332prog.tgz file both in my old
installation and when I recently upgraded.

Now that I have installed X332prog correctly, imake works.

--apb (Alan Barrett)