Subject: Re: Sup problem
To: Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 05/12/1998 10:58:13
On Tue, May 12, 1998 at 10:04:03AM +0200, Jaromir Dolecek wrote:

> Greg A. Woods wrote:
> >
> > Luckily that didn't happen to me.  My /usr/pkgsrc/distfiles is a
> > symbolic link pointing off into /var/spool/ftp.

That's a good thought... I might do that, so as to hopefully prevent
future evilness.

> My pkgsrc is not still correct (I sup from sup.de.netbsd.org).

Are you doing "sup -a" to rebuild? Is it possible that whatever whacked
everything also ended up affecting mirror sites?

--
Mason Loring Bliss...mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...www.webtrek.com/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments