Subject: *** How To Receive More Than $300 a Day.......
To: None <.@italy.it.earthlink.net>
From: None <.@earthlink.net>
List: current-users
Date: 05/03/1998 22:21:39
***Without a 2nd Job! ***

N.J. Truck Driver Tinkers Around in Local Library At Night
-For Over 7 Years- and Digs Up "Instant: Recipe For Mail-Order Riches!
His "Paint-By-Numbers" Recipe Brings In $9,742 In One Week... And Then
$4,530 in 24 Hours...... (2 Weeks Later)!

Use My Direct Mail Program Today & Start Receiving
Checks and Money Orders Tomorrow!!

Paramus, NJ--It's all true.  In fact, I'll even send you the actual bank
deposit slips to prove it.  Not because I'm conceited or anything, and I
know most people could give a twit, but c'mon...?... when you're making
income hand over fist *(sometimes $4,000 on Wednesday and $5,000 on
Thursday), people want to know how? Well....

Sometime the Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction!!!

Hi, my name is Joe Schroeder.  And if you listen really carefully, to get
the "whole scoop", reading this right now could virtually change your life.
Face it, money tends to do that to people.  Anyway, this is how I make
loads of money all day-- everyday-- and you can too.  Like-- right now!

Here's Exactly How The Money Rolls in....

First off, all I do is write ads.  Like this one.  Which in turn sell my
courses.  I have four.  Oh, and I'm all over the internet. Just do a
"search" for Joe Schroeder.  You'll see. Anyway, one of my "make more
money" courses is over 6 Lbs.  It's a doozy.  Has 8 tapes, 2 manuals, tons of
stuff--
it's big! But the "more money" course I want you to "test drive" is my
"Buck Hunter M.A.D. pak"  "M.A.D" stands for "Money All Day".  It's ninety
seven bucks (worth every penny too!)  and it's a virtual "rolodex" of
exactly how to place classified ads and what-not.  Mail-order money. And
who to mail this letter to.

Moreover, my course teaches you exactly how to get loads of eager Beavers
to send you checks or money orders for my course.  Okay, so that's what I do.
And I'm good at it. Not that I'm some bonehead with a big head or anything,
but let's call a spade a spade.  And like I said, what I sell is my tapes,
manuals and "money" booklets.  That teach people the insider secrets and
all the nitty gritty of HOW to sell information products through the mail.
In other words... how to place ads, small $10 and $20 ads... and (#2) how to
turn letters like this into $1000's a day.  Gotta be a "catch" though-- right?

And... Sounds "Too Simple"... (Right?)... Well...

Bing-o.  You're exactly right.  And most people get totally jipped when they
buy "money" courses.  Know why?  Because the #1 key to direct mail "riches"
is usually left out!  Yup.  In other words, 9 out of 10 mail-order courses,
even though they promise to teach you how to make "wads" of money, well,
guess what?  They leave out the most critical quotient of all: which is the
ad copy.

The actual ad itself. I'll say again.  Drill this into your head: the money
in selling information by mail... in the direct mail game and what-not, the
key is the ad itself. But you never get that included with your purchase do
you? The sales letter.  It's never included.  So who loses?  Three
guesses...?... You do!  See, with me you get it all.  Whole show.  Plus,
(beaming ear to ear)... you also get this letter to use!  So people send
YOU the money!

And Guess What..?.. I Do All The Shipping!  Hey, hold your bets, Amigo.
Because I'm not done yet.  Not even close.  See, it's not enough that I'll
give you THIS sales letter to use. Nope.  And it's not enough that you put
your name in the "send money to" section and you take the money.  Nope.
Not enough.  Nor is it enough that when people order my "M.A.D." direct
mail course for $97 that....

You Make 83% Per Sale... Which is $80.51

Because what happens if you get angry after you find out what I know and
you want to start writing your own ads?  Or creating your own "info"
products?  Hey-- what then? Shouldn't my course be a real hum-dinger?
Total value.
Just in case?...

1)  You Mail Out This Sales Letter.
2)  When You Get $97 -- Keep 83%
3)  No Inventory.  I deliver For You!
4)  Create Your own "Instant Cash"!
     Works Like Crazy!
(Am I Nut-So?  You Make $80.51 Per Sale1!)

Finally, a Full Blown "How-To" Mail-Order Course... With Built-in Money!
(A Virtual "rolodex" of  Mail-Order Know How)

*  You get "camera ready" copy of this letter.
*  You get my 37 pg. (8X11) training manual.
*  You get my 2 "fast money" guides. 1-2-3 recipe!
*  How to create your own "info-products" in days!
*  Where to get cheapy $3.71 classifed ads!
*  "Joe's ad copy rules" so they "pull" like mules!
*  All about mailing lists: the good, bad & the ugly!
*  The #1 formula behind all money making offers!
*  Re-Sell for $97 and make $80.51 every time!

Learn Everything I Know... Soup To Bucks!  But like I said, what good is
any of what I can show you about direct mail...?... if it takes you 10
years to start turning any of what I'll teach you into CASH!

So, Start Today & Make $80.51 Per Sale!

1.Order my course. Learn all about direct mail &...
2.Just mail out this letter.   Heck, give out a 100!
3.Start making $100 to $300 daily A.S.A.P.!
4.Remember, people send you all the money!
5.Just pocket $80.51 and send me the difference.
6.No inventory.  Just send me their address!
7.I "drop ship" the course to all your customers!!!

** 100% Wacky Guarantee! **

It's simple.  Take 30 days and review everything.  Test the system. Mail
this letter out or just hand out a bunch.  Then, if you aren't $10,000
richer or at least thrilled with my program, you'll get a 100% refund.
Plus, you get to keep the course (even the free tapes!) as a "wacky" token
of my appreciation of you "testing" this out!  All you have to do is tear
up the cover of my juicy 37 Pg. manual into 4 pieces.  Shred it if you
want.  And mail it back. Keep everything else!  No joke!

Simple 3rd Grade Easy System!
All you do when people see THIS LETTER and then send you the $97.00+ $12.00
for shipping... is keep the $80.51--your "cut"-- for yourself.  Then, send
me the difference of $28.49.  Remember, you always make the $80.51 first.
Up front!  And that's HOW I got "rich"  See, it's you who advertises. NOT
me. But we need each other.  Because it's my ad copy, my system, my
recordings, and I do all the shipping and delivery.  And you advertise and you
make 83% or $80.51 per sale!  We both win!

CASE CLOSED!

"Joe's a Human Dynamo"
---Small Business Opportunity, May 1992

"Joe's a GIANT with no baloney.  100% Proven!"
---Profit Now, Oct. 1997

"The Wonder Tool"!
---UPLINE, Nov. 1995

I am one of Joe's authorized re-sellers. This is one of the easiest and
quickest ways, we have ever seen to make money. We have researched and
looked at a lot of opportunities over the years, but this one beats them all.
It
is also very easy to market online and you won't find a better satisfaction
guarantee anywhere in this industry! Send in your order form today!

To your business success!

Rick Compton

*******  FOR EVEN MORE INFORMATION!! *******

CALL JOE'S (24Hr) 15 MINUTE TEL-A-SEMINAR: 716-720-6424

ALSO YOU CAN..

*** DIAL UP JOE'S AWESOME FAX ON DEMAND FROM ANY FAX MACHINE:***
***DIAL 703-904-9888 SELECT DOCUMENT # 573***

THEN ORDER AND START MAKING $$$ WITHIN 72HRS!

P.S. ORDER WITHIN 48 Hours & Get This Free Bonus

____ FREE BONUS!  Hey Joe, you may be full of beans (maybe even a weasel),
but I got nothin to lose.  Great guarantee by-the-way.  So listen Joe, I'm
ordering right now so throw in 2 free "M.A.D." training tapes!  Awesome
letter I just read. Remember, add the tapes as a pot sweetener.

____  Oh, and Joe..?... make sure you include a "camera ready" copy of this
sales letter (with photo!) so I can imprint my own name and address and
start selling your course and start making Instant Mail-Order "M.A.D. Money"

Everything included: The 37 Pg Manual, 2 Training Booklets, This Letter
(camera ready) and 2 Free Tapes!

Copyrighted 1998  Schroeder Publishing

                          ORDER FORM-NEXT PAGE BELOW

                                  ORDER FORM
                               Mail Code RS-J398

 -----------1 0 0 %   M O N E Y   B A C K   G U A R A N T E E----------

___ I have enclosed $97 + $12 for shipping which is a total of $109.00 for
    my "M.A.D. Money" course.  All orders are shipped guaranteed UPS.
 (Because Schroeder Publishing ships "guaranteed" UPS, NO P.O. Boxes Allowed)

___ I'm ordering within 48 hours. Send My Bonuses

**** UPS Guaranteed Shipping-NO P.O. Boxes Allowed ****

**** Canadian Orders Must Be Paid By US Money Orders ONLY ****

Please Find Enclosed Payment By  ____ Check ____ Money Order

(Make checks or money orders payable to: Rick Compton)

                     Ship My Order To The Following Address:

(For Order Confirmation)

Rick Compton
11504 Quiet Pine Ct.
Charlotte,  NC 28273                    (704-588-6622) HOME #