Subject: Re: X resources limit and XMCD
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Grey Wolf <email@example.com>
Date: 04/30/1998 22:35:39
It appears that once X resource entries exceed 8K things go screwy.
I think I need to recompile my X server.
James Graham - Systems Anarchist sez:
* I think I must have asked this before, but I don't remember the answer.
* It seems possible to overload the X resources since I would #include
* a resources file and suddenly, all my resources are ignored (how about
* I also have a question regarding XMCD. Someone reported that some
* tweaks were necessary to get it to compile with Lesstif (I've got
* version 0.83 installed now). Can someone enlighten me?
* Sorry if this is the wrong audience -- it's the only one to which
* I'm subscribed...
# "Operator Precedence is that which causes statements such as *foo->bar to
# work properly. It is also that which causes statements such as *foo->bar
# NOT to work properly."