Subject: Re: X resources limit and XMCD
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Grey Wolf <greywolf@starwolf.starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/30/1998 22:35:39
Followup:

It appears that once X resource entries exceed 8K things go screwy.

I think I need to recompile my X server.

James Graham - Systems Anarchist sez:
/*
 * I think I must have asked this before, but I don't remember the answer.
 *
 * It seems possible to overload the X resources since I would #include
 * a resources file and suddenly, all my resources are ignored (how about
 * that).
 *
 * I also have a question regarding XMCD.  Someone reported that some
 * tweaks were necessary to get it to compile with Lesstif (I've got
 * version 0.83 installed now).  Can someone enlighten me?
 *
 * Sorry if this is the wrong audience -- it's the only one to which
 * I'm subscribed...
 *
 *
 * 				--*greywolf;
 * --
 */

				--*greywolf;
--
# "Operator Precedence is that which causes statements such as *foo->bar to
# work properly.  It is also that which causes statements such as *foo->bar