Subject: X resources limit and XMCD
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James Graham - Systems Anarchist <greywolf@starwolf.starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/30/1998 20:34:15
I think I must have asked this before, but I don't remember the answer.

It seems possible to overload the X resources since I would #include
a resources file and suddenly, all my resources are ignored (how about
that).

I also have a question regarding XMCD.  Someone reported that some
tweaks were necessary to get it to compile with Lesstif (I've got
version 0.83 installed now).  Can someone enlighten me?

Sorry if this is the wrong audience -- it's the only one to which
I'm subscribed...

				--*greywolf;
--
When will people learn how to think!??  I long for the day to come when
software is purchased on the basis of technical merit and usefulness and not